1. Where is The Barden of Eden Guest Suite located?
We are located at 169 Barden Street, Eden Mills, Ontario. Please see our Locations & Directions page for driving directions and details.
2. How many people can sleep in your Guest Suite?
The Suite has one queen sized bed which comfortably sleeps two people, and also a pull-out couch in the living room which can accommodate two more guests, for a maximum of four guests in the suite.
3.Is it a self-service kitchen?
The eat-in kitchen is fully equipped with a fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, cooking wares and all dishes and cutlery.
4. Is there a grocery store in town?
The closest grocery store is a 5 minute drive from The Barden of Eden, in the village of Rockwood, where you will also find a pharmacy, gas station, restaurants and many other amenities.
5. What is there to do in the neighborhood?
Eden Mills has a number of Artist Studios and an Art Gallery. There are also often events happening at our Community Hall. There are many gorgeous public walking trails at our doorstep and much more a short drive away. To see what there is to do in the area, check our Destinations page.
6. I have a dog, can I bring him/her with me?
At this time we are unable to accommodate pets in the suite.
7. Is there local transportation to The Barden of Eden?
No, there is no local transportation to Eden Mills, although it is possible to take a taxi from Guelph to The Barden of Eden for approximately $27.00. There are also buses that run from Rockwood to Guelph and back. A taxi from Rockwood to Eden Mills costs approximately $10.00.
8. How do I make a reservation?
To make a reservation simply call us at 519 856 9837, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Can the Barden of Eden accomodate families?
Our guest suite can sleep 4 people, and families are more than welcome. The living space is very spacious and can comfortably accommodate family activities.
10. My brother is getting married in Eden Mills at the Community Hall; are you close by?
The Community Hall is less than 5 minutes walking door to door through our little village. We also have parking available and your own private entrance for late night entry.
11. Is Smoking allowed in the Guest Suite.
No, Smoking is restricted to outside areas.
The Barden of Eden
169 Barden St.
Eden Mills ON, N0B 1P0
Call Ruth and Gary today at 519-856-9837